21.7K views

Total rip-off for the money, I might as well have threw 100.00 out the car window.Made my hair greasy and my scalp itch constantly!!!...Don't fall for the commercial, it's ***!

I tried it for the 3 month period, as they suggested...My hair is thin, but long....My hair is in worse shape now than it ever was. The products all have a really nasty odor to them, not at all pleasing as well.

I also noticed more hair in my brushes while using it as well.DO NOT BUY this junk, TOTAL SCAM.

Review about: Ovation Hair Products Shampoo.

Had an Experience with Ovation Hair Products?

Comments

I love Ovation hair products.Getting ready to place my 2nd order.

I am in my 50's and My hair has been breaking worse and worse for the past 5 years to the point I was going to cut it off..

My hairdresser noticed that it is growing.She is now going to recommend to clients with same issue

After reading these reviews both positive and negative, I've decided I will NOT try this product.Considering the price of the product it appears 50/50.

It may work, it may not or cause damage.

Maybe that is just her because it is a wonder for me!

Everyone's hair is different.I LOVE Ovation and it has helped me beyond words.

I am currently on Chemo so what hair I do have left is so damaged. Ovation is the ONLY product that actually works. Maybe you weren't doing it correctly. Over washing your hair can make it even greasier.

I wouldn't blame the product. Blame your scalp and hair.

Just because it did not work for you doesn't mean it's a scam.Google hair care science, that might help you.

A lot of complaints about cost but for $100 you get 3 decent size bottles. A lot of good salon shampoo or stuff from Ulta cost $30/bottle. You don't need a lot and shouldn't use the cell therapy daily anyway so it lasts long.

Wow....I ve read the most terrified stories from another site, all I can say is wow! I heard so much good stuff about this hair therapy on the radio stations. I feel for those poor consumers

Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States #886878

Addition to my previous post I bought the product from ovation web site it smells nice like coconuts . It's original product I didn't buy it from third parties and still don't do the job and I'm on organic balanced died I'm 37 nobody in my family had such an issue this treatment just don't work and I don't have any major health issues.

Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States #886877

I only tried it for third week now and no improvement , instead my scalp get greasy and dandruff started to build up badly and I'm still loosing my hair as before treatment. I'm assuming its scam for extremely high price. Don't buy it won't help go to dermatologist or do the test for hormones level and ask your doctor for help with hair loss issues instead.

Chula Vista, California, United States #871422

Thank you for heads up on the garbage Ovation hair products. I was going it buy but thanks to for opening my eyes!!!

to marialvie North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #921209