4.3K views
4.0

I have fine, thin blonde hair, years of hot tools, bleach and dye damage. I've known friends who only have to use shampoo... I envy them. Sadly my hair doesn't cooperate unless i use conditioner.

My hair is measures out to about 16" from the base of my neck to end and I've been planning on donating my hair. Children With Hair Loss organization will accept my bleached and dyed hair. So This Ovation Purchase is to help strengthen my hair prior to the cut and to help regrow it faster.

I'm only 4 days into using Ovation Volume Set+Cell Therapy. Used all 3 items the first 3 days to jump start the repairs. The first 2 days i had to used a leave in conditioner and silk serum (different brands) to help moisturize my hair and comb it out while wet. The last 2 uses only applied the Ovation shampoo and conditioner (no additional products) and my hair is shinier, sum-what thicker and definitely more manageable after the 4th use.

In my opinion this works pretty well... Be patient the first few days and maybe use some leave in conditioner. I'm not dead set on reordering just yet,(waiting to see how week 2 looks) but if i keep getting these results I may have to subscribe to regular orders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ovation Hair Products Shampoo.

Reason of review: Delivered fast, great quality, saw results by 3rd use..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2015.

Comments