2.3K views

I bought the trial size set with shampoo, conditioner and cell therapy treatment. I've only used it twice (I wash every third day) and I'm freaking out!

I had a handful of hair in the shower this morning. OMG, what is in this stuff? I'm supposed to get my hair colored tonight but there is no way I'm risking it. I don't know what that stuff did to my hair this morning.

I didn't even leave it on as long as they recommend because I was in a hurry. Thank God! Is this some cruel joke? You decide to pay the extra money to make a positive difference in your appearance and the OPPOSITE thing happens.

I wasn't expecting a miracle product, I ready the ingredients and the "science" behind it and it's supposed to be vitamins, minerals, etc. that bond to your hair and maybe penetrate a little into the hair shaft. I figured worse case scenario I overpaid for a high end shampoo. That wouldn't be the first time.

It IS, however, the first time I had my hair fall out from anything I've used.

Please do not try this product. I hope the effects are not long term from the 2 times I used it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hair fell out and hair is worse than before. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ovation hair products shampoo. Ovation Hair Products needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ovation hair products shampoo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ovation Hair Products.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1278687

Did you have your hair stop falling out after you stopped using the product? I am experiencing the fist full of hair loss to-obviously will discontinue use but wondering what I can do else to stop further hair loss? & wondering how long it will still fall out after I stop using the product?

to Megan Hoboken, New Jersey, United States #1279032

Thankfully, the hair loss stopped almost immediately after I stopped using the product. For a day or two after I had minimal loss - but more than normal!

Then it stopped. I think because I only used it a few times there was not a long lasting effect. I had been scheduled for hair color during that week and I decided to wait until I was sure the fallout was over. I think that was a good move.

I was terrified to put anything else on my hair. Good luck.

Send it the product back. They won't give a *** or apologize for what you went through but they will refund your money.

Fairfield, New Jersey, United States #1267350

better shampoos and conditioners are in stores. I'll never buy over internet again.