2.3K views

I bought the trial size set with shampoo, conditioner and cell therapy treatment. I've only used it twice (I wash every third day) and I'm freaking out!

I had a handful of hair in the shower this morning. OMG, what is in this stuff? I'm supposed to get my hair colored tonight but there is no way I'm risking it. I don't know what that stuff did to my hair this morning.

I didn't even leave it on as long as they recommend because I was in a hurry. Thank God! Is this some cruel joke? You decide to pay the extra money to make a positive difference in your appearance and the OPPOSITE thing happens.

I wasn't expecting a miracle product, I ready the ingredients and the "science" behind it and it's supposed to be vitamins, minerals, etc. that bond to your hair and maybe penetrate a little into the hair shaft. I figured worse case scenario I overpaid for a high end shampoo. That wouldn't be the first time.

It IS, however, the first time I had my hair fall out from anything I've used.

Please do not try this product. I hope the effects are not long term from the 2 times I used it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ovation Hair Products Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Hair fell out, Hair is worse than before, Hair became brittle.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 25, 2016.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1278687

Did you have your hair stop falling out after you stopped using the product? I am experiencing the fist full of hair loss to-obviously will discontinue use but wondering what I can do else to stop further hair loss? & wondering how long it will still fall out after I stop using the product?

to Megan Hoboken, New Jersey, United States #1279032

Thankfully, the hair loss stopped almost immediately after I stopped using the product. For a day or two after I had minimal loss - but more than normal!

Then it stopped. I think because I only used it a few times there was not a long lasting effect. I had been scheduled for hair color during that week and I decided to wait until I was sure the fallout was over. I think that was a good move.

I was terrified to put anything else on my hair. Good luck.

Send it the product back. They won't give a *** or apologize for what you went through but they will refund your money.

Fairfield, New Jersey, United States #1267350

better shampoos and conditioners are in stores. I'll never buy over internet again.